[ODE] trimesh crash problem

cesar pachon cesarpachon at yahoo.es
Tue Jan 4 14:48:41 MST 2005

Hello, I have a simple scene with a groundPlane, box,
sphere and a car (4 spheres, 1 box) everything goes
ok, but then I tried to add a static mesh. when any
object touches the trimesh, the program crashes. It
happens in the callback, when calling dCollide with
the trimesh.
I had tried copying the simple mesh of the ode example
(4 triangles) but with the same result.
I work with MSVC 6, winXP, ode 0.5
(release-dll-trimesh). I tried with debug-dll-trimesh,
debug-trimesh and  ode-041110.tar.gz, but whit these
the program doesnt run.
I will apreciate any clue.