[ODE] trimesh crash problem

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Tue Jan 4 08:39:19 MST 2005

Do you delete the vertex array data after building the trimesh object?
You shouldn't -- the trimesh object does not copy the data.

For better results in debugging, I suggest that you build ODE from source
(or just include it in your project) and debug the actuall call stack
when you crash; it'll show you what's going on.

			/ h+