[ODE] OPCODE trimesh troubles -- collisions with undesired faces

Daniel K. O. danielko.listas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 00:45:15 MST 2007

jon klein escreveu:
> I've used trimeshes before with some success, but I've now run into a
> problem using OPCODE with certain meshes that I cannot figure out.

Just wondering, does your mention about OPCODE means that it works on
GIMPACT?

It could be bad data. If possible, give us the trimesh data you are
feeding to ODE, with the exact positions of the geometries (so we can
just run dCollide() between the geoms). Your collision callback code
would help too.

--
Daniel K. O.
"The only way to succeed is to build success yourself"