[ODE] OPCODE trimesh troubles -- collisions with undesired faces

jon klein jk at artificial.com
Tue Nov 20 05:14:15 MST 2007

I just mentioned OPCODE in case the scenario is handled differently
there -- I haven't tried with GIMPACT (because I'm using ODE with
double precision).

Below is the vertex and index data I've got for this test shape.  The
two objects are placed with a 90 degree rotation away from each other
about the Z-axis, and offset from each other on the Z-axis.  One
object then slowly drifts into the other along the Z-axis.  Gravity is
disabled to simplify the demo.

Thanks,

-- jon klein

float v[] = {