[ODE] Heightfield2

David Walters hidden.asbestos at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 18 01:44:42 MST 2006

Is it possible for you to try with capsules instead of cylinders? it
is possible that there's a bug in the ray / cylinder or plane /
cylinder code.

I have seen this behaviour myself, but not investigated it as I
assumed it was the density of my heightfield grid rather than a common
problem for all cell edges.

Regards,
Dave