[ODE] Finally Trimesh-Trimesh collision works!!

Jason Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 06:38:10 MST 2006

On 10/26/06, David Walters <hidden.asbestos at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Also, RE: the CODE::Blocks / MinGW requirement for building projects -

I'll let Francisco answer for that, but I'm guessing he just doesn't
have Visual Studio (you do know its free now?)  If we can integrate
the sources into ODE (via externals or whatever), I can modify the
Premake scripts (you do know about premake, right? ;) to generate
VS.NET projects. No worries there.

> It always seemed a little... weird, using ODE without having to
> initialise it - even a stub for that would be good for people like me

I don't mind calling a dInitODE() or whatever, if that makes it easier to code.

Jason