[ODE] Finally Trimesh-Trimesh collision works!!

David Walters hidden.asbestos at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 26 06:33:25 MST 2006

> The suspense is killing me.

Seems like our old friend Cylinder / Trimesh collision isn't
present... this works for OPCODE at least, so I'm guess at least a
derivative version could be written for GIMPACT ??

Also, RE: the CODE::Blocks / MinGW requirement for building projects -
would that be an issue for providing an SVN externally linked project
given that we support Visual Studio... is it simply the IDE of choice
for the author?

> There is already a function called dCloseODE() that performs all
> cleanup work, you should probably move whatever is in ode_terminate()
> there. There is currently no corresponding dInitODE(), so we'll have
> to take a look and see what we can do about that.

It always seemed a little... weird, using ODE without having to
initialise it - even a stub for that would be good for people like me
:-)

Dave