[ODE] SVN rev 966 builds squeaky clean on my OS X box

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Tue May 23 10:42:01 MST 2006

As it is right now, and if all it takes is passing the -soname flag to
LD, then shouldnt be too hard,
there are already current,revision,age and release variables set in
configure.in, so, for starters we have to add
-soname @ODE_RELEASE@ to the libode_LDFLAGS variable in src/Makefile.am
and take it from there.

Of course, like I said, this should be done only once 0.6.0 is out of
the way in order not to delay its release,
that shouldn't keep you (or anyone) from poking around with your copy of
the code though.

Cheers!