[ODE] problems with trimesh and capsules

Paul MacKenzie paul.mackenzie at simlog.com
Mon May 22 11:12:44 MST 2006

Nguyen Binh wrote:
> Thanks Jaroslav for sending me the code.
> i think there should be no NULL check at allocation of gLocalContacts.
> Paul, maybe there is something weird on your side.

The weird thing is the NULL check of gLocalContacts still in the file.

I just checked the most recent SVN version of
collision_trimesh_ccylinder.cpp on sourceforge, and the NULL check is
not there (revision 863).  This shows me that I'm behind on keeping my
ODE up-to-date.

Sorry to waste your time, guys.  At least I got to learn about stack
allocations... ;-)

Cheers,
Paul