[ODE] Difference in collision behavior of Trimesh between LinuxandWIndows

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Sun May 21 12:08:45 MST 2006

Is there a reason why you're not using the SVN version of the code? the
bug could have been fixed since 0.5,
we're probably more interested on finding out if the bug is still
present on the last iteration of the code rather
than fixing it on the ancient 0.5 version, in fact this could well be
the  normal swapping bug that, if I am not mistaken,  has been fixed
already.