[ODE] Difference in collision behavior of Trimesh between LinuxandWIndows

nospam@hardgeus.com nospam at hardgeus.com
Sun May 21 15:12:57 MST 2006

Well 0.5 is the version that's in Gentoo's portage, so I wanted to use the
same version on Windows that I'm using in Linux to avoid the exact type of
problem I'm having right now (different behaviors on Linux and Windows).
Also, given that 0.5 is marked as the last stable release, I figured it'd
be...stable? ;)   I actually have tried pulling from subversion, but the
build process seems different and I can't seem to build it without
autotools.  There is no makefile there by default, nor a user-settings
file.  I don't have bash on my Windows box, so I can't run the autogen.sh
file.

Do I need bash and/or Autotools on Windows to build the SVN code?