[ODE] Difference in collision behavior of Trimesh between LinuxandWIndows

nospam@hardgeus.com nospam at hardgeus.com
Sun May 21 13:04:12 MST 2006

I am using MingW also...I was manually building that test before, now I'm
using "make ode-test" and it's working.  Also, I just installed GDB for
MingW, and now the debug version of ODE is compiling OK, that was dumb of
me :)

Now that all of that is out of the way, it really seems like something
weird is going on with ODE interally.  When I run the test_trimesh.exe
that came with the ODE binary release, it works as expected.  When I run
the one that I built against my ODE, the blocks sometimes get quickly
"sucked" offscreen through the trimesh...