[ODE] trouble compiling from SVN on Debian Sid (unstable)

Bram Stolk bram at sara.nl
Mon May 15 00:51:20 MST 2006

Rodrigo Hernandez wrote:
> There are still some issues on MinGW I am afraid, :-(
>
> There is a warning about test_basket on autogen.sh and then the isnanf

can you post the warning on the list?

isnanf needs to use the AM CONDITIONALS on non windows platforms.
on windows, _isnanf can be used, I believe.

> thing, I wrote yesterday, but for some reason,
> I didn't get any email from the list yesterday, nor did I got any
> notices from a couple of commits to SVN that seem to have been made.

If I commit, I don't see traffic on the svn mailing list.

> Weird.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Terry L. Triplett wrote:
>
>>Excellent news.  Let the push to 0.6 begin!
>>
>>On 5/13/06, *Jean de Largentaye* <jlargentaye at gmail.com
>><mailto:jlargentaye at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>>    Huzzah! And there was much rejoicing. I report a functional system
>>    with Debian Sid (which uses modular X.org <http://X.org> X11R7,
>>    with different lib
>>    paths)
>>
>>    John

Bram Stolk, VR Engineer SARA, Amsterdam.   tel +31 20 592 3000

"Windows is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit graphical shell for an 8-bit
 operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor by a 2-bit
 company that can't stand 1 bit of competition."