[ODE] trouble compiling from SVN on Debian Sid (unstable)

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Mon May 15 06:17:42 MST 2006

Bram Stolk wrote:

>Rodrigo Hernandez wrote:
>

>>There are still some issues on MinGW I am afraid, :-(
>>
>>There is a warning about test_basket on autogen.sh and then the isnanf
>>

>can you post the warning on the list?

Actually, that one seems to have gone away, might be because I upgraded
to automake 1.9.6,
I'll check on another computer and post again.

>isnanf needs to use the AM CONDITIONALS on non windows platforms.
>on windows, _isnanf can be used, I believe.

Right, I think I found a couple of clues as to why it is being found by
configure but not during compilation,
I'll get to it.

>>thing, I wrote yesterday, but for some reason,
>>I didn't get any email from the list yesterday, nor did I got any
>>notices from a couple of commits to SVN that seem to have been made.
>>

>If I commit, I don't see traffic on the svn mailing list.

I usually get an email when I commit as well as when someone else commits.