[ODE] trouble compiling from SVN on Debian Sid (unstable)

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Sat May 13 10:49:55 MST 2006

There are still some issues on MinGW I am afraid, :-(

There is a warning about test_basket on autogen.sh and then the isnanf
thing, I wrote yesterday, but for some reason,
I didn't get any email from the list yesterday, nor did I got any
notices from a couple of commits to SVN that seem to have been made.

Weird.

Cheers!