[ODE] Building on MacOSX (and now Linux)

Samuli Riihonen samuli at riihonen.net
Wed May 3 23:06:08 MST 2006

Hello...
One glitch.
Would you please change ifdef in drawstuff/src/drawstuff.cpp to be:

#ifdef HAVE_APPLE_OPENGL_FRAMEWORK
#include <OpenGL/gl.h>
#include <OpenGL/glu.h>
#else

At the moment it checks against #ifdef MAC_OS_X which is not defined
(although it was before... probably too little sleep for me).
Otherwise the addition now compiles and works for me (OS X 10.4.6,
powerbook G4) with a fresh checkout + autogen.sh + configure + make

- Samuli