[ODE] dynamic to static body

Jian Chen jichen8 at vt.edu
Thu Jun 29 23:56:29 MST 2006

Hello,

Still have trouble. I am replying to my own email to ask for option 3:

It mentioned in the manual that we can do two-space collide. it seems
one example test_basket.cpp was done in that way. I am still confused
about how these spaces (island) got created. i printed the number of
geom in space, the answer is 2 - wondered would the ball and the
trimesh at different space?

Thanks a lot!
  Best regards,
    --Jian Chen  (jichen8 at vt.edu)