[ODE] FW: Quick dQuaternion question

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Mon Jun 12 10:03:02 MST 2006

Please just check your math. Neither quaternions, nor matrices, nor ODE
have handedness. Only the interpretation of the data by you has
handedness. If you put in left-handed data into ODE, and run the
simulation, then the data you get out is left-handed. This is just a
basic truth of mathematics; ODE doesn't need to (and does not) interpret
the handedness of data at all.

Cheers,

			/ h+