[ODE] FW: Quick dQuaternion question

Auro auro.ghosh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 03:19:49 MST 2006

Hi Jon,

can u plz explain the "Handedness neutral" bit? How can ODE be handedness
neutral - how can it even guess the handedness in the first place. Besides
quaternions in themselves have no handedness - that comes into play only
when u do a quat -> matrix conversion or the reverse. And looking at the ODE
code (quat -> matrix conversion) I'd say that ODE is very much right-handed
while DirectX is left-handed (OpenGL again is right handed).
Thanks beforehand.
Cheers,

 -Auro