[ODE] Small build issues with ODE trunk

Jason Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 12:31:58 MST 2006

On 8/23/06, Jon Watte (ODE) <hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org> wrote:
> Jason Perkins wrote:
> >> 1) testing.cpp is added to the project, but actually causes a
> >> double-defined symbol error. It should be removed from the project.
> >
> > I am not seeing this error in VS2005. I can't simply remove
> > testing.cpp as it is used by test_ode; perhaps I can copy the
> > functions over. I don't know that we ever decided the fate of
> > test_ode.
>
> Why do you need the symbols? They are already defined in OPCODE. Are you
> building without OPCODE?

Okay, you lost me. Are we talking about ode/src/testing.cpp? If so,
I've already moved that code into test_ode and removed the testing.h
and testing.cpp from svn.

I'm not sure what this has to do with OPCODE. Sorry, I'm clearly confused.

> Also, I was building DLL version -- the static lib version might happily
> accept both definitions.

I didn't get the error on any configuration, and perhaps I've fixed
it. If it isn't too much trouble could you try the latest svn? If you
still get an error, can you tell me what the symbol is?

Thanks!

Jason