[ODE] Small build issues with ODE trunk

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Wed Aug 23 15:45:14 MST 2006

Jason Perkins wrote:

> Okay, you lost me. Are we talking about ode/src/testing.cpp? If so,
> I've already moved that code into test_ode and removed the testing.h
> and testing.cpp from svn.

Great, that's all I need. Those were there on trunk yesterday, but
shouldn't have been. If they're not in ode/src on trunk today, we're cool.

> I'm not sure what this has to do with OPCODE. Sorry, I'm clearly confused.

testing.cpp defines some symbols that are also defined in OPCODE (if you
open it and read it). That's where the double definitions come from. If
you compile without OPCODE, then those symbols wouldn't get doubly
defined, if the testing.cpp was still in the ODE project (which you say
you now removed, so all good).

Cheers,

			/ h+