[ODE] Re: ODE Digest, Vol 25, Issue 32

Peter Honeder peter.honeder at hlw.co.at
Wed Sep 28 22:05:03 MST 2005

Hi!

If you experience such problems you should try to have the same code
generation settings both for ODE and your application.
e.g. if you application is multi-threaded *DLL* than ODE should be multi
threaded DLL too, if it is only single threaded, or only multi threaded
without the *DLL* then windows uses different heaps and free calls will
fail permanently.

Best regards,
Peter

--