[ODE] Re: ODE Digest, Vol 25, Issue 32

Mohsin Hasan mohsin.hasan at trivor.com
Thu Sep 29 12:08:05 MST 2005

What about using ODE on PS3. I'm sure the next gen consoles have enough
horse power to run ODE without many changes. I'm not too familiar with PS3
SPE architecture but I think it should be possible to use a dedicated SPE
unit for ODE and not worry too much about the internals of ODE. Anyone with
a better understanding of next gen consoles care to comment?

Mohsin