(General island disabling) Re: [ODE] Any BloodRayne 2 developers listening?

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 14:01:18 MST 2005

Sorry to resurrect this age-old thread, but has there been any work on
integrating this sort of general island disabling system into ODE
proper?

I've finally got a per-ragdoll solution working, but of course, the
very nanosecond I "enlarge" the island via contact joints to other
dynamic objects, then all the same jittery problems return.  Seems a
more general solution is needed.