[ODE] A problem about Wheel Turning at a high speed

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Tue Oct 11 09:50:42 MST 2005

Either because your friction model is off, or because you don't set the
low stop twice when setting the stops for turning:

  setLowStop(x)
  setHighStop(x)
  setLowStop(x) // again, because of ODE 'feature' in stops

One example of a tuned, working ODE car using this set-up is found with
carworld:

http://www.mindcontrol.org/~hplus/carworld/

Cheers,

			/ h+