FW: [ODE] mail delivery

Jaroslav Sinecky jsinecky at tiscali.cz
Tue Nov 15 01:07:23 MST 2005

:))) Sorry, I have to laugh...
You noticed the attachment that your mail received when resent through the
list? This is exactly the problem I was refering to. Now try to look for
your mail in the archives (in a month or so), it will not be there! This
makes the archieves just half as usefull as there are important parts of
threads missing.

Now, if this is just some kind of my mail client problem, please tell me, so
I don't play ridiculus here. But I don't think so, because I tried to search
some old random mails that I received with this kind of attachments and
didn't find them in the archieves. (And I noticed already a time ago, that
some parts of archieves seem to be missing)