[ODE] ODE Status / Activity

Peter Palotas peter.palotas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 16:34:29 MST 2005

Hi,

I've recently noted ODE and I looked through some of the old threads at this
list. (Unfortunately I couldn't find a search function so I don't know if
this has been discussed before)

However, what is the current status of development on ODE?  Latest stable
release seems to be about a year and a half old, and there are talks about
lots of patches that has not gotten integrated into the source and that the
main author is no longer involved in the project etc.  Is ODE still being
actively developed, and if so, what are the plans / milestones for the next
release?  Why isn't patches to fix bugs being integrated in the CVS etc.? Or
is the project no longer under development?

Regards,
Peter