[ODE] PATCH: flat-capped cylinder support

Nguyen Binh ngbinh at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 11:10:10 MST 2005

I think the bug in cylinder2-cylinder2 is easy to fix. Someone can step in
and fix that bug for me. Actually, flat cylinder vs. box, sphere, trimesh
are quite stable as they are based on the code used in Serious Sam II (I'd
guess so because the ideas were taken from Alen @ Croteam).

On 11/11/05, J. Perkins <starkos at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/11/05, Bram Stolk <bram at sara.nl> wrote:
> > dcyl2 has indeed no cyl vs cyl, only box,sphere,mesh.
>
> Since you are familiar with the code, is there any chance of adding a
> cyl-plane test? Many folks use a plane to represent the ground.
>
> I still think it should go into unstable, with some documentation
> about the caveats.
>
> Jason

Binh Nguyen
Computer Science Department