[ODE] PATCH: flat-capped cylinder support

J. Perkins starkos at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 08:29:44 MST 2005

On 11/11/05, Bram Stolk <bram at sara.nl> wrote:
> I've added flat-capped cylinder support to my working copy of the unstable
> branch. (based on dcyl2 contrib).

Excellent. I could really use this.

> It would be great if I could get cvs-write access to the unstable
> branch, so I can commit. Could this be arranged?

In theory, I could add you. But since I'm still a bit new here, let me
wait and see if there is any policy for this.

In the meantime, I would put your diff output into the patch manager
at http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=24884&atid=382801 to make
sure it doesn't get lost. I'm going to be sorting through more of the
patches today.

Jason