[ODE] ODE, Mac, X11 display woes

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Thu Nov 10 01:01:42 MST 2005

I think a patch that makes glut work as a third build target would be
happily accepted on the patch submission page on SourceForge.

When it comes to texture paths: OpenGL has nothing to do with reading
files. Whatever you're using to read files is what has the problem --
and the problem is probably whatever the working directory of your
executable is.

Cheers,

			/ h+