[ODE] ODE, Mac, X11 display woes

Keith Wiley kwiley at cs.unm.edu
Thu Nov 10 00:03:33 MST 2005

So, I got Xcode Carbon glut-based drawstuff working.  I have to use
full paths to find the textures.  If I use relative paths, they
simply don't get found.  I've had this problem with OpenGL in the past.

At any rate, I'm brand new to this list.  Although I've been familiar
with ODE for a few years, I've never considered using it until, well,
today basically.  I'm not sure if this is something other ODE users
are interested in.  Does anyone want a copy of my MacCarbon version
of drawstuff?  The ODE I downloaded only included drawstuff for
Windows and X11.

...or is this trivial newbie stuff that is of no interest to
anyone?  :-)

Let me know.

Cheers!

Thanks for the responses earlier btw.

Keith Wiley         kwiley at cs.unm.edu         http://www.unm.edu/~keithw

"And what if we picked the wrong religion?  Every week, we're just
making God madder and madder!"
                                            --  Homer Simpson