[ODE] ODE, Mac, X11 display woes

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Wed Nov 9 21:50:54 MST 2005

drawstuff works on Win32 as well, so it has at least some degree of
portability. I would suggest trying to target it to GLUT as a third
option -- DrawStuff itself is really quite simplistic, so it shouldn't
be too hard.

(I'm assuming GLUT is available for Carbon ?)

The question is : how could you actually build if you don't have X11
installed? Are there X11 headers? How could you link, if there is no
library to at least say that XOpenDisplay might be available in the future?

Cheers,

		/ h+