[ODE] How to define new joints

Jaroslav Sinecky jsinecky at tiscali.cz
Wed Nov 9 01:16:18 MST 2005

Hi,
your work around is perfectly reasonable and indeed very used one. Probably
you just can't give body zero mass, so better give it for example 10% of
mass of Part2 (and let Part2 have 90% of its original mass).

The fact is it's not very efficient way, if you want to try to implement new
joint, look here http://ode.org/joints.pdf

Jaroslav