[ODE] Trimesh-Trimesh Collision sample code

Holger Urbanek holger.urbanek at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 08:50:05 MST 2005

> Trimesh-Trimesh collisions are possible now, correct?

Yes it is, however (at least the .5 version an a CVS-Snapshot before
christmas) it was not to promising ... trimashes still still tend to
stick together and slowly sink trough each other.

> If so, is there sample code or other documentation on how to do it?
The boxstack example also does trimaeshes (if compiled in) ... you can
drop a trimesh with the key "m" I think ... take a look there ...

Greets
  Holger