[ODE] Trimesh-Trimesh Collision sample code

Adam D. Moss adam at gimp.org
Mon Mar 21 10:05:31 MST 2005

Holger Urbanek wrote:
>>If so, is there sample code or other documentation on how to do it?
>
> The boxstack example also does trimaeshes (if compiled in) ... you can
> drop a trimesh with the key "m" I think ... take a look there ...

The trimesh-trimesh example in the example code (is it boxstack?
I thought it was test_moving_trimesh or similar) is incomplete, or
at least it was when I wrote it.  It doesn't do enough work to
ensure stability when using the trimesh-trimesh ODE collider.
People shouldn't be copying that code (I think there are
sufficient warnings embedded in the source to make that clear, but...)

--Adam
Adam D. Moss   -   adam at gimp.org