[ODE] Looking for precompiled ode lib or dll that works with borland

Vivi Orunitia Greatwolf at myrealbox.com
Fri Jan 14 07:29:42 MST 2005

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone here managed to get a precompiled lib or dll that
works under borland's compiler. I haven't had much luck trying to build it
from the source.

I'm in the process of trying to compile Planeshift which needs the Crystal
Space Engine. Crystal Space in turn makes use of ODE also so for me to
build crystal space means I need the ODE library available that works with
the borland compiler.

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated

Thanks