[ODE] better way to handle terrain

cesar pachon cesarpachon at yahoo.es
Wed Jan 5 14:27:22 MST 2005

Hello! first, thanks to the people who wrote me giving
some clues about the trimesh problem I posted (trimesh
crash problem). It was a setup problem and it is
already fixed. Thanks!
Now, I am doing a small car racing demo, and I wonder
what would be the better way to setup and handle the
terrain geom. a first aproach would be a huge mesh,
but I think it is not a good idea. maybe splitting the
mesh into squared tiles, and adding them to a Quadtree
or  a Hash space??