[ODE] perfect horizontal trimesh used for a billiard game

Jon Watte (ODE) hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Fri Dec 30 10:36:34 MST 2005

Because you don't need accurate physics when the balls leave the table,
you could just use a plane for the rolling surface, and then use
trimeshes (or boxes, or ccylinders) for the walls.

If the balls hit the pockets, you can deal with that using special code,
say by removing the plane collision if the ball is within a certain
radius of the pocket center.

Cheers,

			/ h+