[ODE] Convex Volume Geom

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Wed Dec 21 09:39:21 MST 2005

I am working on that as a personal project, but I am having problems
with convex-convex collision detection,
once I am satisfied with the results I will commit the code to the
UNSTABLE branch, I would commit it as-is if anyone
shows interest in helping out, but I see no use in commiting a half
working solution.

Cheers!