[ODE] newbie collision problems

Dave Eberle daveeberle at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 19 14:56:28 MST 2005

Hey All,

        I am colliding simple tesselated boxes, trimeshes, but am getting poor results especially compared to the box geometry type.  I cam calling dCollide, have enabled temporal caching and am setting the last tranform using dGeomTriMeshDataSet().  I am doing 50 steps per frame with each frame 1/24th of a second. Currently the bodies lock, wrestle and eventually separate if I use TriMesh representations. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Dave

Loop Looks like

while(!done) {

 dJointGroupEmpty(mContactJointGroup);