[ODE] Angular velocity

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Thu Apr 14 13:01:48 MST 2005

Mathematics in general, and ODE (as well as OpenGL), use right-
handed conventions. If you set your Z to point up, then you will
get counter-clockwise rotation for positive velocities. The rule
is that the axis is your thumb sticking out, and the rotation is
the way your fingers bend -- right-handed.

Cheers,

			/ h+