[ODE] Convex Geometry

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Tue Apr 12 13:12:41 MST 2005

The problem is, it costs $1K to use SOLID in a commercial (closed-source)
implementation.  SOLID was released under the standard GPL license (which is
about the lamest imaginable license for a leaf component, but oh, well.)

I was kind of irritated when I bought the van den Bergen book and discovered
that I couldn't use the code that came with it.  It is basically a $60
advertisement for his commercial library.

</rant>

-- jm