[ODE] Convex Geometry

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Tue Apr 12 14:25:56 MST 2005

I happened to ask Van Den Bergen a while ago to allow me to continue
development of FreeSOLID (SOLID 2.0) as a LGPL library, and he made me
administrator on the sourceforge
FreeSOLID project, I added the new license terms and did some work on
building the thing with
autotools, but collision detection was way over my head then, and well
still is :)

Anyway, if anyone is interested on continuing FreeSOLID 2.0 and perhaps
reimplement the stuff on the book regarding SOLID 3.0 or at least fix
the bugs, I have access to it.

The project is here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/freesolid/