[ODE] movement force conversion

Jon Watte hplus-ode at mindcontrol.org
Wed Apr 6 14:14:16 MST 2005

This gets into humanoid character control logic. Where would you stop
applying your muscle force, or apply less muscle force, if you were
kicked? You'll have to figure out what you want the answer to be, and
apply it to your model. It's likely your artists will have ideas about
how this should be done, too, so coming up with a data-driven rule
editor and preview tool would be ideal, if you're creating this for a
game engine. If it's a home experiment, you can just wing it (but the
data driven rules might still help).

Cheers,

			/ h+