[ODE] Implementing ODE

Megan Fox shalinor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 01:00:32 MST 2005

You don't need to use drawstuff.  At all.  It is entirely optional,
and there only for the physical demo crowd that doesn't want to bother
integrating ODE with another graphics engine before running tests (I
suppose it could be handy for certain sorts of testing as well).

Ignore the drawstuff code, just look at the physics code, and read the
FAQ.  Also look at test_hinge.cpp... it's an extremely simple demo.

-Megan Fox