[ODE] xcode

James Gjerde jgjerde at contrarymotion.com
Mon Sep 20 17:33:04 MST 2004

u can link to the libode.a unix-style static library that is generated from
the makefile for macosx .

just add libode.a to your project as an existing file. then make sure u have
the ode headers in your include path in the "General" settings of the
project inspector or include them directly into your project. u could also
just specify the path to libode.a in the "Library Search Paths" in the
project inspector.

xcode encourages u to add files and libs to your projects as opposed to
specifying paths but i choose to add the lib directly and then just put the
path to the headers in "Header Search Paths".

that is what i do and it works well.

jamie