[ODE] still having problems building under vs.net 2002 (vs7.0)

Mike Reinstein web_fella at hotmail.com
Thu May 20 02:33:19 MST 2004

another issue:

My code compiles and links ode fine, but now the opcode stuff doesnt seem to
work anymore..All my collision primitives fall right throiugh my static
trimesh.

the test_trimesh.exe example seems to confirm this..the primitives fall
right through the simlle trimesh and bounce onto the ground plane below it.

any ideas?

thank you....

Neko