[ODE] QuickStep comparison to Tokamak - large-scale stacking

Megan Fox shalinor at circustent.us
Wed May 19 23:04:56 MST 2004

That test is using the standard 1 unit = 1 meter scale, with boxes that are
1x1x1.

Heck, it's right here -
http://shalinor.circustent.us/elium/builds/PhysDemo.zip - if anyone wants to
fiddle with it.  Powered by Nebula 2, etc etc, blah - if it crashes, you're
one of the small minority that has that problem with my builds (no idea why,
I'm overdue for a WinXP reinstall anyways).

Boxes that are 1/2 meter cubed shouldn't be any more or less stable in a
properly-behaving sim, though - and they certainly aren't in Tokamak, not
sure in ODE as I've only ever used 1x1x1's.

-Megan Fox