[ODE] Flat cylinder geom come to life!

Adam D. Moss adam at gimp.org
Tue May 18 12:22:04 MST 2004

Nguyen Binh wrote:
>      So there are no cylinder vs plane in Croteam's side. (Am I right
>      Alen ???). And IMHO, cylinder vs plane is very important because
>      plane is very good for ground representation, so I may try to
>      write it myself follow the methods of current Croteam's
>      colliders. I expect it won't take me too long.

Good, or if you don't fancy it I don't mind taking a look.

>      + Then we really need a good demonstration of cylinder collider :
>      maybe a drivable buggy with cylinders as wheel?

The perfect and simple change to demonstrate this would be to
use flat cylinders for the wheels of test_buggy.cpp.  They're
currently drawn as flat cylinders but implemented as spheres. :)
Also, test_boxstack seems to me to be a nice way to test a new
primitive against a pile of the other main primitives.

Regards,
--Adam
--
Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   adam at gimp.org   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
"Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be