[ODE] Terrain + ODE ... again

devicezero devicezero at hotpop.com
Tue May 11 14:21:33 MST 2004

Hello!

I have check all mail arhives about this subject, also contrib
folder.... and I have't found a direction how to do it fast for D3D.

Benoit CHAPEROT implementation can be fast, but I can't use it in my
engine becouse I have a XZ and Y terrain scaling factors... and i don't
know how to modify it and make it works:(

So, can someone who already have made it to explain a good way to have
terrain collision? Heh... ODE is i nice stuff.. i don't understand why
nobody write something strong for this,... also, was a lot of request in
the mail arhives about this stuff.

Thanks in advance!